Newark is the largest city in New Jersey, and because of its large size, this city is home to an eclectic mix of people, businesses, neighborhoods, and parks. To protect all the people, homes, and businesses from the pests found in Newark, ChemTec Pest Control offers a wide variety of affordable residential and commercial pest control services. Since 1931, ChemTec Pest Control has been a leader in the pest control industry; we have been who New Jersey home and business owners turn to protect their residential and commercial properties from pests for over 80 years! We tailor our pest control programs to meet the needs of each of our New Jersey property owners. To learn more about our customized pest control services for your Newark property, get in touch with us today!
Common Pests In Newark, NJ
Residential Pest Control In Newark, NJ
Living in New Jersey means that you have the privilege of experiencing all four seasons throughout the year. Each of these seasons bring with them different temperatures, precipitation, and unfortunately, different pests. At ChemTec Pest Control, we understand that as the seasons change throughout the year, so do our customer’s pest control needs. To combat pests throughout the entire year, our PestGuard Home Protection Plan offers seasonal, year-round pest control and provides the following:
- Inspection services
- Preventative measures
- Management reports
- A money-back guarantee
- Free emergency response
The year-round PestGuard Home Protection Plan covers the following pests and more: pavement ants, fleas, ticks (indoors), spiders, centipedes and millipedes, silverfish, mice, roaches, earwigs, stinging insects, rats, house crickets, pill bugs, and carpenter bees. For even more protection against New Jersey pests, you can add on control for termites, carpenter ants, or bed bugs at an additional charge. Contact us today to learn more about protecting your New Jersey home from pests in the most comprehensive manner possible!
Learn How To Prevent Termite Damage In Newark, NJ
To protect your Newark, NJ property from wood-destroying termites, the professionals at ChemTec Pest Control highly recommend the installation of Sentricon® System with Always Active™ to eliminate and control termites. Sentricon® with Always Active™ utilizes discreet bait stations which are placed around your property. This eco-friendly system begins to work immediately, eliminating every member of the termite colony, and then remains in place to continuously monitor your property for termites and prevent re-infestation. In addition to installing Sentricon® with Always Active™ on your property, the following prevention tips can help deter termites invading your home:
- Reduce wood-to-soil contact on your property.
- Remove fallen trees, branches, and tree stumps from your property.
- Maintain your home’s gutters; make sure that they are redirecting rainwater away from the exterior of your home.
- Remove any structural wood from your home that has been damaged by water – termites are attracted to moist or water-damaged wood.
- Use dehumidifiers inside of basements and make sure that crawl spaces are properly ventilated.
- Seal any cracks found in your home’s foundation to prevent termites from gaining access to your home.
If you are currently experiencing a problem with termites on your property or would like to prevent problems with termites in the future, call ChemTec Pest Control to learn about our highly-effective termite control services.
Protect Your Newark, NJ Business From Pests
ChemTec Pest Control is an experienced, QualityPro rated pest control company that has the ability to provide effective pest control services in many different industries including healthcare, hospitality, retail, warehouses, education, food processing facilities, small businesses, food service, and office buildings. By choosing ChemTec Pest Control for your commercial pest control needs, you can be sure that you and your business will be receiving outstanding commercial pest control services; our services are always completed by our technicians who are State Certified, licensed, and are continuously being trained by experts in the field. ChemTec Pest Control and our entire team of professionals will work with you to ensure that your Newark commercial property becomes pest-free and stays that way long into the future. To learn more about our commercial pest control services, contact us today!
Learn How To Identify Bed Bugs In Newark, NJ
The following information can help you identify a bed bug infestation inside your Newark, NJ home:
- Adults bed bugs are small, about 1/4” long, but can be seen with the human eye. They are a rusty brown color, and are flat and oval-shaped, like an apple seed.
- Bed bug nymphs are smaller than the adults. They are about the size of a pinhead, and are light brown or translucent in color if newly hatched; once they feed, they turn a bright red color and are easier to spot.
- Bed bug eggs are tiny, about 1 mm in length, and are almost impossible to spot with an untrained eye.
- Bed bugs leave behind red dots of blood and dark streaks of fecal material on mattresses, box springs, bedding, furniture, walls, and flooring.
- Bed bugs shed their exoskeletons; they tend to leave piles of shed skins on the floor or underneath mattresses and box springs.
- Bed bugs don’t only infest bedrooms; they can infest multiple areas of a home.
If you are noticing signs of bed bugs in your Newark home, contact the bed bug control experts at ChemTec Pest Control immediately; we have the effective solutions needed to completely rid any property of bed bugs. Give us a call to learn more!
Latest News & Blogs
28 AprilKissing Bug: NJ Dangerous Pests
Despite their pleasant-sounding name, kissing bugs have more than earned…Read Post
14 AprilMosquito Diseases in New Jersey
Mosquitoes are infamous for their annoying ability to ruin any…Read Post
28 MarchEco-Friendly Pest Control in New Jersey
At ChemTec Pest Control, we’ve been leading our industry since…Read Post