Residential Pest Control In Springfield, NJ
Putting into place a residential pest control program is essential for keeping pests out of your Springfield house throughout the entire year and for keeping the diseases they can spread and damage they can cause away from your home and family. At ChemTec Pest Control, our professionals are highly experienced, trained, and educated; they are able to provide the seasonal services needed to control and prevent pests. Our PestGuard Home Protection Plan offers pest control services that have been specifically designed to eliminate pest problems that are common in New Jersey homes. The PestGuard Home Protection Plan provides customers with the following services to offer long-term relief from pests:
- Quarterly maintenance visits that are season specific.
- Thorough Inspections.
- The implementation of prevention measures.
- Complete management reports.
- A money-back guarantee.
- Free emergency response.
Don’t wait another day to put into place a pest control plan to keep dangerous, damaging, and annoying pests out of your Springfield, New Jersey home. Contact ChemTec Pest Control to learn more about our PestGuard Home Protection Plan.
How Effective Is Natural & Organic Pest Control In Springfield, NJ?
When it comes to protecting your Springfield property from pests, choosing a natural and organic pest control solution is a very effective way to eliminate pests and prevent their return. At ChemTec, ecological impact is considered in every decision we make and we are committed to making all of our pest control solutions as green and eco-friendly as possible. We solve problems with pests by using Integrated Pest Management (IPM). IPM focuses on the biological needs of pests, exclusion methods, increased sanitation, and education, allowing our professionals to minimize the use of chemicals which reduces the risks to people, pets, and the environment. We also have a natural pest control program which provides environmentally conscious pest control options.
- EcoSmart Technologies: This technology involves using a patented blend of botanical oils. The oil’s active ingredient targets and blocks a neurotransmitter receptor site which is only found in invertebrates like insects, quickly eliminating the targeted insects from your home and property.
- Natural Rodent Control: ChemTec can control damaging, disease-spreading mice, rats, groundhogs, and other rodents through the eco-friendly use of exclusion methods, environmental changes, and trapping.
To learn more about our highly effective natural pest control options and to decide if they are the right choice for your home and family, give us a call today to speak with one of our helpful professionals.
Commercial Pest Control In Springfield, NJ
Get pests out of your Springfield business and keep them out long-term by partnering with the experienced pest control professionals found at ChemTec Pest Control. We are an experienced QualityPro-rated pest control company and we have the ability to provide effective pest control services to eliminate pest activity in many different businesses and industries, including healthcare, hospitality, retail, warehouses, education, food processing facilities, small businesses, food service, and office buildings. Our technicians are state certified, licensed, and are continuously being trained by experts in the field. They will work closely with you to ensure that your business won’t be negatively affected by invading pests. At ChemTec we offer our full commitment to our customers to provide the most advanced, cost-effective and sustainable pest control services possible. To learn more about our commercial pest control services, reach out to the New Jersey pest control experts at ChemTec Pest Control today.
Protect Your Springfield, NJ Property From Termite Damage
Protect your Springfield property from termites by making changes around your property to make it less appealing to these wood-eating pests.
- Limit the amount of soil-to-wood contact found on your property.
- Make sure that gutters are working properly to direct water away from the outside of your home to prevent it from overflowing into the walls of your home.
- Leave a stone barrier between your home’s foundation and any soil or mulch.
- Remove fallen trees, tree stumps, and piles of wood and leaves from your property.
- Fix leaky fixtures found outside your home.
- Store firewood up off of the ground and at least 20 feet from your home.
- Trim shrubs and bushes back away from the outside of your home.
- Put into place a professional termite control program.
At ChemTec, we offer customers a variety of termite control services, helping to meet your home’s unique needs. Our termite control options include The Sentricon® System with Always Active™, Termidor Termite Protection, and the Termiscope System. To learn more about protecting your Springfield home from termites with the help of the determined and experienced professionals at ChemTec Pest Control, contact us today.