Residential Pest Control In South Orange, NJ
Insects and rodents can find their way into your South Orange home many different ways including through spaces found in your foundation and exterior walls, through spaces around and under windows and doors, through chimneys and vents, inside packages, in used furniture or appliances, or inside or on food. Also, you, your family members, or your pets could accidentally bring pests indoors after coming into contact with them outside. To protect your home from the multitude of pests that can find their way into your home a multitude of ways, partner with ChemTec Pest Control and implement our year-round Home Protection Plan. The Home Protection plan provides year-round protection against common insects and mice through seasonal quarterly service visits. During the spring service visit, our professionals focus on emerging pest prevention. At the summer service visit, our professionals focus on pest management (managing and eliminating pest populations around your home). At the fall service visit, our professionals also focus on pest management but include the blocking of entry points to prevent pests from overwintering in your South Orange home. Finally, at our winter service visit, our professional focus on interior pest control and rodent control. Our seasonal service visits provide homeowners with all the services and tools needed to keep their homes free of pests long into the future. To learn more about our residential pest control services, give us a call today.
Guide To Rodent Control In South Orange, NJ
Rodents are an extremely hardy species and have adapted to living in a wide variety of conditions and environments. Whether your property is located in a city, suburb, or rural area, rodents can become problematic in your home. Keeping rodents out of your South Orange home is difficult because they have the potential to be attracted to almost any property and can squeeze their bodies through very small spaces into homes. If you discover that rodents have found their way into your South Orange home, know that the infestation can be quickly resolved with the help of professional rodent control services that ChemTec Pest Control offers. At ChemTec, we understand how stressful a rodent infestation can be and will do everything we can to eliminate the infestation and put into place the prevention measures needed to prevent future problems with these furry, four-legged, beady-eyed pests. Our rodent control services include:
- Identifying and blocking all entry points
- Placing baits and/or traps in suitable places
- Removing trapped rodents and re-baiting the traps
- Working with you as a team to completely remove the rodent infestation from your home
Our rodent control service can be completed on its own or as part of our year-round residential pest control plan to provide a comprehensive, year-round solution to your home’s insect and rodent problems. Call us today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In South Orange, NJ
At ChemTec Pest Control, we understand that every business is different and requires different services to keep pests out. ChemTec’s professionals are experienced in protecting a wide variety of New Jersey businesses from pests, businesses that include hotels, motels, retail stores, warehouses, schools, food-processing facilities, and office buildings. Our state-certified and licensed technicians provide continual services tailored to your unique South Orange business, ensuring that any pest problems you are currently experiencing are quickly resolved and that you won’t need to worry about future infestations. To learn more about our guaranteed pest control services and why they are the solution to your business’s pest problems, get in touch with the friendly professionals at ChemTec today!
Tips To Avoiding Bed Bugs In South Orange, NJ
Bed bugs are a pest that you want to avoid at all costs. They are an extremely invasive pest, they multiply quickly, and they have the potential to live in multiple areas of your home. Bed bugs feed on the blood of sleeping people, and they won’t leave your home until they are forced to. To help avoid bed bugs inside your South Orange property, the New Jersey bed bug experts at ChemTec Pest Control offer the following helpful advice:
- Bed bug invasions often occur when used mattresses, furniture, and box springs are purchased. If possible, never utilize these used items for your home. It is not worth the risk of a bed bug infestation.
- Bed bugs can’t fly or jump, but they crawl very efficiently. Bed bugs hitchhike their way into homes by crawling onto and into personal belongings such as bags, purses, coats, and luggage. In public places, always keep personal belongings up off the floor.
- To prevent a few bed bugs in your home from becoming hundreds or thousands of bed bugs, vacuum floors, furniture, and mattresses regularly. Regular vacuuming can help get rid of stray bed bugs before they have the chance to cause a full-blown infestation.
- Wash and dry all clothing, blankets, and bedding on a high heat setting. Bed bugs cannot survive high heat temperatures.
- Whenever you have overnight house guests, make sure to vacuum the room they stayed in and wash all bedding that they used.
If you do spot bed bugs or signs of their presence in your South Orange home, contact ChemTec Pest Control immediately. Our professionals will come to your property, provide an inspection, and eliminate them from your home as quickly as possible.