Termite Control Services
Carpenter ants and termites are wood-destroying pests that need to be eliminated from your Oakland home as quickly as possible. They are more than just a nuisance to deal within your home, they are a danger to the structure of your home, they can cause costly damages that are difficult and time consuming to repair.
While carpenter ants and termites do have wood destroying characteristics in common, they are very different pests and require different services to eliminate them and prevent them from re-infesting your home. ChemTec Pest Control can successfully eliminate either from your Oakland home through the following services.
Termite Control Services
At ChemTec we recommend the installation of the Sentricon® System with Always Active™ to eliminate current termite infestation in your home and prevent future problems with the damaging pests. Sentricon® with Always Active™ involves placing non-invasive bait stations around your property, the stations contain a small amount of bait that the termites are highly attracted to, even more so than the wood in your home! Once the foraging termites bring the bait back to the colony, it is quickly and completely eliminated. The bait stations are then continuously monitored and maintained by our professionals to stop future problems with termites. To learn more about the Sentricon® with Always Active™ or our other effective termite control and prevention options, contact us today.
Carpenter Ant Control Services
A very effective way to control and prevent problems with wood-destroying carpenter ants control is by adding on carpenter ant control service to our year-round PestGuard Home Protection plan. The plan provides our customers with inspection services, quarterly maintenance visits, control and preventative services, detailed reports, and free emergency response services. Through the PestGuard Home Protection plan, your home will be rid of any carpenter ants that have decided to nest within its structural wood and forage for food within your kitchen and pantry.
Mosquito & Tick Control in Oakland, NJ
Mosquitoes and ticks are two more pests that can cause major problems for homeowners, not because they damage property, but because they are a danger to the health and safety to both people and pets. They are parasitic pests that are capable of carrying and transmitting serious diseases that can cause major health problems for you, your family, and your beloved pets; and not only are they dangerous but both are a huge nuisance that can really make trying to spend time outside on your property a very unpleasant experience.
Our mosquito and tick abatement services can either be completed as a one-time treatment or as an on-going service throughout the entire mosquito and tick season. The on-going service includes:
- A thorough inspection of your property by one of our highly trained professionals.
- The identification of all breeding and resting sites located on your property.
- A treatment plan is created to suit the unique needs of your specific property.
- Application of product on shrubs, trees, grass lines, and other necessary areas.
Why Choose ChemTec As Your Pest Control Exterminator In Oakland, NJ
For over 80 years the pest control experts have been providing all of our customers with the most advanced pest control services available and have been dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. We strongly believe in developing relationships with each of our customers to ensure that pest control needs are constantly being met.
Other great reasons to choose ChemTec for your Oakland, NJ pest control needs include:
- All of our technicians are friendly, dependable, highly-skilled, and experienced.
- We regularly test new insecticides, techniques, and technologies to make sure we are always providing our customers with the most effective and safe pest control solutions.
- We offer natural or organic pest solutions to eliminate almost any pest problem.
- ChemTec is an area leader in using IPM (Integrated Pest Management Solutions) to solve and prevent pest problems. IPM is a pest control approach that utilizes a pest’s life cycle and exclusion techniques in order to limit and control pest populations.
When you are in need of pest control & exterminators near you in Oakland, NJ, contact ChemTec Pest Control to keep nuisance, dangerous, and damaging pests out of your Oakland, NJ home!