ChemTec Pest Control has been protecting homes and businesses from pests and the damages and dangers that they have the potential to inflict for over 80 years. Since 1931 we have been committed to becoming New Jersey’s most responsive pest control provider! Let ChemTec and our team of QualityPro certified technicians eliminate pest problems from your Ledgewood, New Jersey property and keep them away for good. Find out today why so many of your Ledgewood, NJ neighbors trust ChemTec Pest Control with their residential and commercial pest control needs!
Common Pests In Ledgewood, NJ
Residential Pest Control In Ledgewood, NJ
Trust ChemTec Pest Control to keep your Ledgewood home and family protected from pests all year-long with the help of our season specific PestGuard Home Protection Plan. At ChemTec we make sure that your home is pest free through our responsive, customer-focused pest control services. Our PestGuard plan offers year-round pest control and provides:
- Quarterly treatment visits
- Preventative measures
- Management reports
- Free emergency response
- Environmentally responsible services
- Our money-back guarantee
In addition to our year-round PestGuard Home Protection Plan, we offer the following services/programs to control pests in and around your Ledgewood home. Each targeting specific pests and specific pest issues:
- Natural and organic pest control options
- Lawn care services
- Mosquito and tick control
- And rodent control services
Give us a call to learn more about our residential pest control options.
Avoiding Carpenter Ants In Ledgewood, NJ
Carpenter ants can either be found living inside or outside, all they require is moist, decaying wood to tunnel through and nest in. In addition to the structural wood found inside of homes and other structures, they can be found invading wooden playgrounds, fences, sheds, porches, and other wooden structures. To avoid having these large black ants living on your Ledgewood property and/or in your home our professionals suggest the following carpenter ant prevention tips:
- Make sure that gutters are in working order. Clogged gutters can allow rainwater to overflow into your home, causing its structural wood to become wet and damaged. Also, working gutters ensure that water is being directed away from the outside of your home.
- If the structural wood in your home ever does become damaged by water, remove the damaged wood and replace it with sound wood.
- Inspect the exterior of your home and seal any possible entry sites. Seal cracks and crevices found in the exterior walls and foundation.
- Trim back trees and bushes away from the exterior of your home. Leave a space between the foundation of your home and any mulch.
- Eliminate their food sources by making sure to keep locking lids on outdoor trashcans, storing food in the refrigerator or in containers with air-tight lids and quickly cleaning up spills and crumbs.
If you ever start to notice large black ants wandering in or around your Ledgewood property immediately contact ChemTec Pest Control. Our professionals know how to properly identify an infestation and to completely eliminate these destructive ants from your property. Our carpenter ant control services can be completed on its’ own or be added onto our year-round pest control service. Contact us today to learn more!
Carpet Beetle Prevention Tips For Ledgewood, NJ Residents
Carpet beetles are small pests that can invade homes and businesses causing damage to personal items and stored products. The carpet beetle larva is the development stage that will cause most of the damage and problems inside of your property. The larvae feed on things made out of wood, fur, feathers, and other animal products. As they feed they will create holes and damage personal items like clothing, carpets, and blankets. In addition to the damage of personal property that carpet beetles cause in your home, the larvae have a bristled body, which if comes into contact with a person may leave behind an itchy rash. To keep your Ledgewood property free of these damaging and annoying pests we highly recommend making sure to dust and vacuum on a regular basis, both will remove excess dust, hair and other debris that carpet beetles love to feed on. To help stop adults from getting into your home seal any cracks and crevices that are found around windows and doors, make sure that screens are completely intact, and seal spaces found around utility entrance. Don’t purchase dry goods from the store that have holes or tears in them. Also, store wool items or clothing made from natural fibers in pest-proof storage containers, instead of just in cardboard boxes. To rid your property of a carpet beetle infestation trust the professionals at ChemTec Pest Control to offer a tailored treatment option for your Ledgewood property!
Bed Bug Control Options In Ledgewood, NJ
If bed bugs ever find their way into your Ledgewood property, don’t panic, contact the bed bug control professionals at ChemTec Pest Control! We can provide an effective bed bug control solution that will quickly rid your property of parasitic, invasive bed bugs. Our bed bug control program is so effective because it delivers three treatments using specialized materials to ensure all the bed bugs are eliminated and that a re-infestation does not occur. Other bed bug control options we offer include:
- A 6-month bed bug guarantee which goes into effect on the date of first treatment. The guarantee states that if bed bugs re-appear after the third treatment we’ll come back and perform a targeted treatment to get rid of the remaining infestation.
- Protect-A-Bed bed bug bite-proof mattress cover and box spring cover. These special mattress covers and box spring covers lock any leftover bed bugs inside, protecting your home or business from re-infestation.
- Year-round bed bug control and proactive bed bug prevention.
Call us today to learn more about any of our bed bug control options!
Latest News & Blogs
28 AprilKissing Bug: NJ Dangerous Pests
Despite their pleasant-sounding name, kissing bugs have more than earned…Read Post
14 AprilMosquito Diseases in New Jersey
Mosquitoes are infamous for their annoying ability to ruin any…Read Post
28 MarchEco-Friendly Pest Control in New Jersey
At ChemTec Pest Control, we’ve been leading our industry since…Read Post