It’s time again to be on high alert for those spring and summer pests in New Jersey. If you are finding ants, termites, stinging insects or any other common household pests, you are not alone. In order to prevent these critters from making their way inside, we wanted to share with you some tips on preventing spring pests.
In order to view this interactive pest prevention list, please click ‘Start Prezi’. Next, use the arrows on your keyboard to move through the slides.
For extra protection against pest infestations in Bergen and Passaic county, make sure that you sign up for a year round home pest control program like our GreenTec Home Pest Protection program. Give us a call today to learn more!
Spring Pest Prevention Tips
ChemTec offers New Jersey homeowners tips to keep your home PEST FREE this spring and summer from pests like:
- Stinging Insects
- And Many Others!
Our spring pest prevention tips for the home include:
- Repair or replace any broken or torn window screens
- Seal cracks and crevices around the foundation
- Trim back landscaping so it does not touch the side of the home
- Remove sticks, tree branches, or any moist, decaying wood from the property
- Take trash out of the home on a regular basis
- Deep clean the kitchen to remove food build-up around appliances
- Do not leave food out in the open. Store in airtight containers
- After preparing food, wipe up crumbs and spills right away
Sign up for a year round pest protection program! To learn more call us at (201) 431-3771.