While you can’t protect your home or yard from every invading raccoons and other animal pest, there are a number of things you can do to discourage them from entering your home.
- Inspect the perimeter, soffit, fascia and roof you your home regularly.
- Seal any potential entry holes.
- Screen crawl space and attic vents and put a cap on your chimney to prevent raccoon entrance.
- Be on the lookout for signs of animal burrowing or activity when you mow the lawn or garden.
- Locate wood piles and compost heaps well away from your home.
- Treat lawns with a grub-killing insecticide in the summer.
- Don’t allow yard debris or leaves to pile up.
- Install animal-proof lids on outdoor trash receptacles.
- Call the ChemTec Pest Control animal pest professionals at the first sign of trouble before animal pests have a chance to become well established.
Although we do not provide services for every animal that may invade your property we do provide animal control, exclusion, and removal services for most. Contact an animal pest professional at ChemTec Pest Control today to find out if we can help with your animal pest.